You are invited to 2021 Virtual Winzero AGM
The AGM of WinZero will be held next Tuesday 27th July 2020, 7:30pm at the Mittagong RSL, and via Zoom.
Please note that due to COVID attendance restrictions, only the current and prospective Board will be permitted to attend in person at the RSL, all other members are kindly invited to attend via Zoom.
- The Agenda (is attached) can be accessed here.
- The requisite number of Board member nominations were received by the due date so an election will not be required. Therefore, no Proxy registrations are required.
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM (are attached) can be accessed here.
- Reports will be presented at the AGM as per Agenda
- Presentation: As an added incentive to attend the AGM, Reece Proudfoot of WWF will present on the WWF ‘Regenerative Australia’ program.
- The AGM will be followed by informal discussion.
Report from the Chair, Derek White Click here
WinZero Financials 2020-21, Treasurer Lou Flower Click here